Details for Back to School!
Posted on August 28th, 2017
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR (updated)
School Calendars, Supply lists, Timetables and Bell Schedules can be found HERE.
- School Supply lists can be found here.
- Friday, September 1: Parent Orientation takes place in the Elementary gym 10-10:45am. Be informed about drop offs, volunteering, our new behavioural plan (you can preview here) and more helpful details to kick off your school year!
- First day of school: Tuesday, September 5, opening Chapel at 9am.
- Sept 7: Back to school social, weather permitting. Bring your picnic dinner, dessert treats will be supplied, and get to know the CCES Community from 5:30 - 7:30pm.
- August 30 : MS Homeroom assignments will be emailed to families.
- August 31: Grade 7 family BBQ at the Secondary Campus from 6-9pm
- September 1: HS Course changes: Gr12 at 9:30am to 10:00 Gr 11 at 10:15-10:45am, Gr 10 at 11-11:30am. Not mandatory but provides an opportunity for HS students to change schedules, connect with teachers and peers. Schedule changes can be made through this link
- September 5: School starts at 8:45am, *MS Opening Chapel at 10am, *HS Opening Chapel at 11am (*Chapels take place at Emmanuel Church: 3020 51st SW)
- September 11: Teacher Introductions/Parent Orientation in the LINC at 7pm.
- Supply Lists are posted HERE on our website.