Grades 1 - 12 Application
Grades 1 - 12 Admissions Package
Registration for 2018-19 school year, please email our Admissions Coordinator regarding availability in your child's grade! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*For admissions dates and standards please refer to Application Procedure page.*
To apply for admissions at Calgary Christian School, please follow these steps:
2.Your completed package will consist of the following documents and can be dropped off at either our Elementary or Secondary Campus to the attention of our Admissions Coordinator:
- The completed Student Application Package(s);
- The completed Family Package;
- Copy of the birth certificate(s) (and any Visas/Permanent Resident cards, etc., if pertinent);
- Copies of final report cards for the past TWO school years for each student;
- Supporting IPP and/or resource needs documentation (if applicable); and
- Application fee of $250 per family (non-refundable). (Please note: If you are applying from out of province/country, you may pay the application fee through PayPal located at the bottom of this Application Procedure page).
3. Upon receipt of the completed Application Package, the academic portion will be reviewed by the Principal while the Pastoral Reference and all other Calgary Society for Christian Education related documents will be reviewed by the Executive Director. Any applications that indicate student resource needs are reviewed by our Resource Department staff.
4. Subsequent to these evaluations, we will schedule your family for an interview with both the appropriate Principal and our Executive Director. Final admissions decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting.
5. Upon approval of your application, a $300 deposit is then required that will be applied to future program fees.
Submitting an incomplete package without notifying the Admissions Coordinator will result in your application being put on hold until all documents are received.
CCS provides bus transportation to certain areas of Calgary. Click on this map to see which areas we may serve, please note: this map is not exact to scale. Transportation can be requested by using this form. Busing is an optional, user-funded service. See fees schedule for transportation costs.
Pastoral Reference can be emailed or mailed directly from your church to our Admissions Coordinator.
Forms can be dropped off in person at either the Elementary or Secondary Campus, by mail to: 5029 26 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T3E 0R5, or by fax to 403-686-1281.
Thank you for your interest in Calgary Christian School. We look forward to meeting your family!